InfamousGWhyte

Reaction score
aefd6605-261f-bc84.jpg
could you please do this one???

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

wizzap

Reaction score
Custom Logo

Can some one make me a 24 start up screen in block yellow letters like on side of jeff gordons car

mjwhitta

Reaction score
I'm out of town till wednesday and wont have comp access. If no one makes them before i get home, I'll do them as soon as i can.

CM74DX

djakrse

Reaction score
Does it only do the sbf or can it do the zip method also?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Sorry man, I turned off email updates on this thread since I don't "work" here. ;)

Yeah it does SBF for D1, SBF for the DX/D2, and the BIN file for use in jrummy's app or the updater zip, I assume.

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Sorry man, I turned off email updates on this thread since I don't "work" here. ;)

Yeah it does SBF for D1, SBF for the DX/D2, and the BIN file for use in jrummy's app or the updater zip, I assume.

Yeah, I don't get emails for this one either because I mostly hang around rootzwiki now. I still check in once a week or so.

I dunno, I'm not sold in having to do the sbf route since we have the update zip option on dx. And it seems easier if you have photoshop to just save as raw since that's apparently the same as what shibbey's app does. Would definitely save some time if you're hex editing though...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

djakrse

Reaction score
Yeah, that's why I first mentioned it on this thread. I thought everyone else was still doing it like the tutorials, using a hex editor. That's still the information that's out there, afaik.

The SBF is important, because it doesn't require root. I wish it was possible to use the updater method on the D1 and other phones. It's much cooler to be able to handle the process from your phone, without the use of a computer. :)

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Yeah, that's why I first mentioned it on this thread. I thought everyone else was still doing it like the tutorials, using a hex editor. That's still the information that's out there, afaik.

The SBF is important, because it doesn't require root. I wish it was possible to use the updater method on the D1 and other phones. It's much cooler to be able to handle the process from your phone, without the use of a computer. :)

Dur... I didn't even think of being able to use it on non rooted phones lol. I might look into it now, could give another option for uprooted peeps, although most that I know that run stock don't know how to sbf anyway lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mjwhitta

Reaction score
here's some more... what happened why I was gone?! I really don't like the new attachment manager, let me know if any of them don't work...