Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
here you go...and Dr. I'll check out the other thread if I get a chance. I might be busy this week, I'm gonna try to teach myself how to make a bootanimation =D

Good luck :) they can be tricky. Check the tutorial in my sig, should help a little at least ;)

Sent from my CM7 DX

wyld

Reaction score
How about this one? Thanks!
aefd123b-1b9c-0dd6.jpg

Sent from my rooted GB DROID X

mjwhitta

Reaction score
Yay my first boot animation! Just a simple modification of another one I found. Don't remember where or I'd give credit... also a boot logo that kind of goes with it.

PS superman, coming right up...

B

budmonster

I'm just looking for the red motorola/gingerbread logo. Do you have a re-placer.zip for that? Also, is there a way to get the sound back when my phone starts up? that "drrrrrrrrrroiiiiiid"?

thx-bud

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
I'm just looking for the red motorola/gingerbread logo. Do you have a re-placer.zip for that? Also, is there a way to get the sound back when my phone starts up? that "drrrrrrrrrroiiiiiid"?

thx-bud

The red moto logo is on page 2 of the finished logos thread. The sound is under settings, sound, SD card notifications. It plays whatever you have set as the default notification sound. If you're referring to the sound during bootup, that has to be built into the animation.

Sent from my CM7 DX

wyld

Reaction score
How about these? THANKS!!!!!
aeff5825-29f9-da9b.jpg

aeff5825-2a74-3c39.jpg

aeff5825-2aa3-4c1e.jpg

Sent from my rooted GB DROID X 1.15 Ghz

Last edited:

9wire

Reaction score
Just the logo in the center, please?
e473665d.jpg

And if you have time...
1271b8a7.jpg

Much appreciated!

Last edited:

wyld

Reaction score
Thanx! Looks great!!!!

Sent from my rooted GB DROID X 1.15 Ghz

kyle2351

Reaction score
lol zip y not sfb

Ever wanted to replace the motorola m logo when your phone first boots up? I've got nothing better to do so I've decided to offer to make some if anyone is interested. I'll pack it in a handy zip file and all you need is Droid X Bootstrap. You'll just need to install it from zip in clockwork recovery. Very easy. If you want one post a pic of what you want and ill create it. High resolution is best.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

i make boot logo all the time and i dont use a hex editor i make them a sfb

Reaction score
Can you make this image into a boot logo for me please, I've already made it the correct size but it's still a png and I don't know exactly where to put the border pixel color. But I'd like it black please :)