droid x bricked

Adonist4

Reaction score
so in my bootloader it says service required is there any way to fix this i was running 2.3.320 and i just cant get my phone back please help thanks in advance

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
More help could be provided if we know what you were trying to do..? The .sbf is on here somewhere so, we should be able to get you running again!

DroidForums junkie!

OP
A

Adonist4

Reaction score
well i am a noobie i actually before i read i tried to flash back to 2.2 and that is where i bricked my phone and i was running 2.3.320 and i tried to flash the 2.3.32 files but still says service required

Last edited:

Jolly

Reaction score
Okay so let me understand you tried to flash the leak and you're stuck at the bootloader?

Sent from my Droid X

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking...

Okay so let me understand you tried to flash the leak and you're stuck at the bootloader?

Sent from my Droid X

DroidForums junkie!

Jolly

Reaction score
well i am a noobie i actually before i read i tried to flash back to 2.2 and that is where i bricked my phone and i was running 2.3.320 and i tried to flash the 2.3.32 files but still says service required

Can you verify your bootloader version?

Sent from my Droid X

OP
A

Adonist4

Reaction score
it is 30.04 but i put the leeaked 2.3.320 and tried to go back to 2.2 and yeah i found out you cant go back

Jolly

Reaction score
Did you try the system only SBF?

Sent from my Droid X

Jolly

Reaction score
I was afraid you were going to say that.

Sent from my Droid X

OP
A

Adonist4

Reaction score
so does that mean that i am going to have to get on on insurance i want to work this out maybe help on some of the other problems i am like a tester for all the the problems ha ha

OP
A

Adonist4

Reaction score
i will thank you and if anybody that has anything risky that they want tested feel free to contact me and we will give it a shot

Jolly

Reaction score
Ask Daali,P3Droid, or CellZealot on MyDroidWorld and see if this is one of the fixes they're working on.

Sent from my Droid X