Droid X Battery from 100%-0% in ~3 hours.

Foreverrr

Reaction score
My just got my replacement droid X, the last one was stuck in bootloader and wouldn't charge. So yesterday my new "pre-owned" one came in the mail, i switched the battery and SD Card over, and had my new droid X up and running with little battery.

I charged my droid x from 10:30pm-7:30am, took it off it's charger and went to school. It was dead by 11:15am. Why?...I've (always) had my brightness to the lowest possible, no task killer..but that was never a problem before? Before i got my replacement droid x the batter would last all day and almost all night. I've even got less apps now on my replacement.

Can somebody help and tell me what's going on? It'd be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
my buddies incredible did the same thing when he got a replacement and they had to send him a new one again so you might wanna give them a call

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I charged my droid x from 10:30pm-7:30am, took it off it's charger and went to school. It was dead by 11:15am. Why?
We're not psychic. There are any number of potential reasons as well as an infinite combination of different reasons that could be the reason in your particular case. You need to determine what's using up your battery. Have you looked at the battery info screen or an app like Watchdog?