Droid X a good used buy?

t35rk

Reaction score
Haven't heard from him, but it has already sold. He has a second one for $200 (above my budget); his account has listed enough phones that I'm kind of curious where they're coming from.

He does have an X2 for $150, but I doubt I'm going to get a call from him.

That X2 with all those extras is a deal. He should easily be able to sell it locally, but it hasn't sold in a day, so ya never know...

How about an HTC Rhyme? They are hard to find used, but its a solid device with good battery life (i think).

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well I had a Droid X up to a few weeks ago. It had issues for me I ended up rooting and roming it and it was a good phone. I bought the bigger battery and I would take it off around 7am and most days it made it till midnight on one charge(used Juicedefender). I think my phone had some weird issue though(or I just played with it to much :p). I still returned it to stalk and with the extra battery and otterbox my brother sold it on craigs list for over 100. I got the charge right now and am not loving it. I hate I have to give it juice at least once a day your SO will not like that at all. I am currently waiting on my RAZR Maxx to come and I will be selling my Charge. The Droid X has more RAM then the Charge! Hope you find something that will work for you soon!