DROID X or HTC Thundebolt?

Reaction score
The bionic's pretty good. So far the only downside I see is the camera. I'm going to upgrade soon i think! dancedroid
I thought I'd want a physical keyboard, but I'd rather have the big screen with swype! I might wait for the prime or vigor though! Right now is a really bad time to upgrade though. The tbolt is about to be replaced and the bionic will have competitors... i say wait and see what the field is for Christmas!

Its always a bad time to upgrade. Last year was not typical when you had the DX, and Evo as the top guns even up until recently, almost a year... now its getting like computers, you buy a phone that is the BEST one out like the Bionic or Photon or 3D etc... and you'll already be able to look at a specsheet for a phone coming out the next quarter that blows yours away lol.

Unless you have something with a really nice keyboard and that is important to you. The Epic was the ONLY acceptable option IMHO until the D3 and I still think its keyboard is better. When the Stratosphere releases we'll see how it is with the slightly different key layout... its problem is it will likely never see ICS...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using DroidForums