Droid Ultra Wifi

eek88dj

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
The free WiFi won't work on the menu it says hooked up with excellent signal but the WiFi indicator is white instead of blue its suppose to be blue. The WiFi with secured passwords works fine but it won't with free WiFi at my college I go to or any businesses either. Has anyone else has this issue?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
This may or may not be the answer. Free WiFi usually requires you bring up a browser and accept the TOS. I have found that a few browsers don't work if they don't allow pop-ups, though a few do.

OP
eek88dj

eek88dj

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
This may or may not be the answer. Free WiFi usually requires you bring up a browser and accept the TOS. I have found that a few browsers don't work if they don't allow pop-ups, though a few do.
At my college my friends cells hook up just fine but mine says connected with excellent signal but WiFi indicator is white it won't work. I will go to another local hotspot same thing but if I got to my friends house use a ow it hook up with blue signal. Here at home works ok to. It the free hotspot don't work but the phone says it dies and it's connected but white indicator.

OP
eek88dj

eek88dj

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
Has anyone have this issue with open wifi on the Droid Ultra???