Droid to Droid texting error "Message Not Sent"

kdec

Reaction score
Hi, when I try to text my wife's Droid from my Droid, it errors with "Message not sent". I read someplace to delete the contact, reboot, therm try again but it still fails. Any Ideas?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
She has you on ignore?

Does both have signal?
What app are you using?

OP
K

kdec

Reaction score
If my wife knew how to put me on "Ignor" she prolly would, ha! But unless it can happen by it's self I don't think that's it. But I will check when she gets home.

And yes, we both had a good signal when I tried it last night, when I was texting her, she was right next to me.

And I did just try again while she's at work. but I get the same error.

I have been able to text a couple other people with different phones and wireless Co's

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Can she text others as well?

Have you tried another SMS client?

OP
K

kdec

Reaction score
I'm not sure if she can text others actually. I'll have to wait until she gets home to try.

And no I haven't tried any other SMS Client. Kinda new to the texting world so I didn't know I had a choice other then what came with the Droid.

Is there one better then the Droid default?

OP
K

kdec

Reaction score
Well that one looks cool, with different downloadable fonts and all. I'll give it a try and see if it works any better. I'll reply again later after I try it.

Thanks for the help sofar!

OP
K

kdec

Reaction score
I got it... I forgot I put a Text Message Block on her cell number a few months back because her 13yr old son frig'n signed up for a $10 a month subscription for game cheats...

But thanks for the help!

Xerozix

Reaction score
Wait, you can ignore someone? hahahahahahahahaahahah that is REALLY funny.

I am getting used to Handcent, I love the popup feature, and I love the blue color of the notification LED :)

Zecpull

Reaction score
I had a person that I had trouble sending texts too once in a while...and it was because I was just typing her whole name for send..and I was using a capital first letter..in my contacts she had a small cap first letter so it just didnt recognize the name...but the message was just did not send..improper destination..

mricounselor

Reaction score
Text "Message Not Sent"

I get this error message everytime I send a text and even when I go in to read a text. Anybody else have this issue?