Landline error

burner312

Reaction score
Hi all. New poster...

I searched the forums and didn't find a thread for this. I very recently got a droid, and love it. However, when I try to send a text message to a certain contact, it gives me an error saying I'm attempting to send the message to a landline. I've unsynced the contact from Facebook, deleted it and reentered with the correct area code. However, it still gives me the error message. However, they can send text messages to me.

Just wondering if anyone has any insight into the problem. Thanks!

davidalolo

Reaction score
Hi all. New poster...

I searched the forums and didn't find a thread for this. I very recently got a droid, and love it. However, when I try to send a text message to a certain contact, it gives me an error saying I'm attempting to send the message to a landline. I've unsynced the contact from Facebook, deleted it and reentered with the correct area code. However, it still gives me the error message. However, they can send text messages to me.

Just wondering if anyone has any insight into the problem. Thanks!
Ive got that to. but it stoped after awhile.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Make sure the contacts number is tagged as a Mobile number in your contact list.

OP
burner312

burner312

Reaction score
I did. I looked in the coming OTA update, and seems as if it's a known issue. They're fixing it on Dec. 11. Hooray for speedy updates!