handcent run out of memory on droid

abullock22

Reaction score
i deleted all my threads i had in my handscent but it still says "cannot deliver incoming text message - out of memory" anyone else had this - it keeps buzzing trying to deliver a text i belive my wife just sent me as a test message

any ideas?

OP
A

abullock22

Reaction score
ok i just deleted a couple of apps and it seems to of resolved the issue, even though i seemd to have a fairly large amount of space available - strange

azpilot

Reaction score
I am a pretty heavy user of Handcent and I have yet to have a problem with out of memory. But then again I keep my threads small and delete them if they start getting to big. Would be nice if they had an auto delete thread feature.

OP
A

abullock22

Reaction score
I am a pretty heavy user of Handcent and I have yet to have a problem with out of memory. But then again I keep my threads small and delete them if they start getting to big. Would be nice if they had an auto delete thread feature.

i saw in the settings when a thread reaches 200 it deletes, strange thing was it happened on friday so deleted everything, i only had 2 texts since then and again it said i had run out of memory...i was thinking it stored the sent messages somewhere but couldnt find anything?

should i maybe uninstall and reinstall handcent?