DROID Switching bootup ICONS

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
go into your app drawer and see if it is there.

Nothing......

Okay that means that those apps were not compatible unless you downloaded the sapphire rom. Now I can give you the sapphire rom that goes with those apps and we can do this again if you want. Let me know.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
go into your app drawer and see if it is there.

Nothing......

OK, I think you need to just start over. My advice, Link 2 in my sig, option 1 then 5, then do link 3 in my sig, and then pick a Rom download, and install manually thru Clockwork, Wipe Data and Cache 1st.

dlwhtrose what do you think?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OP
KShizzle

KShizzle

Reaction score
Okay, the file is taking to long to upload from my computer so here is what I want you to do. Go here releases:sapphire-1.0.0 [CVPCS Sapphire Wiki]

Once you are on that page you will see "download sapphire-1.0 update.zip" click on that and download it to your desktop. Let me know when you are done with that

Ok. Its Done. waiting.............................

Last edited:

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Alrighty then.......... Mount your droid, put this zip as it is named on the root of your sd card (not in any folder), unmount your droid then boot into recovery.

Once in recovery, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, then install this zip like you did with the apps before. NOW do not reboot, go back to install and re-install the gapps, then reboot.

Let me know if you have questions........... also, let us know when you are rebooting......

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Alrighty then.......... Mount your droid, put this zip as it is named on the root of your sd card (not in any folder), unmount your droid then boot into recovery.

Once in recovery, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, then install this zip like you did with the apps before. NOW do not reboot, go back to install and re-install the gapps, then reboot.

Let me know if you have questions........... also, let us know when you are rebooting......

Does this make sense to you KShizzle?

OP
KShizzle

KShizzle

Reaction score

OK I did everything up to " NOW do not reboot, go back to install and re-install the gapps, then reboot." I don't get that part.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had a feeling I worded that wrong......

Do not reboot yet. You have to re-install the apps that you installed before (the ones that did not work). So while in recovery, go back to install zip from sd card, locate the apps file that you installed before and click it to install. ONce that is done, you can reboot........

HOpefully that made sense.