Droid X Bootloop

jcolt

Reaction score
Just flashed GB .595 on top of .573. Phone booted up just fine and then used D2 bootstrap receovery (i read you need to use D2 bootstrap on GB). Phone rebooted and I see the M logo, then Droid in silver letters and then the red eye. It is stuck in this bootloop between Droid in silver letters and the red eye. Pulled battery, held power and volume down and it will not rebout in recovery. Anyone have any ideas as to how to get to Clockwork or recovery. Should I have not used D2 bootstrapper. It worked fine until i flashed that and went to reboot.

Please help - phone is down completely.

blueis300

Reaction score
I have read the same problem in other posts and thought you had to go to .588 first. You can go .588 to .595 and skip .573. So you would have to .sbf back and go from there.

99problemz

Reaction score
Try to boot into recovery by holding the vol down, home and power.. since youre using gb the keys have changed.. you can scroll by using vol keys, to select an option you use the power button i believe.. wipe data and factory reset and see if that works.

OP
J

jcolt

Reaction score
Try to boot into recovery by holding the vol down, home and power.. since youre using gb the keys have changed.. you can scroll by using vol keys, to select an option you use the power button i believe.. wipe data and factory reset and see if that works.

I get the exclamation pointtriangle and green Andy but cannot seem to get annywherefrom there

OP
J

jcolt

Reaction score
OK so I was able to get into recovery by pressing the volume keys together. I did a factory reset data wipe and still have bootloop problems. I am preparing to sbf but I cannot get RSD LIte to detect my phone. I have the phone in recovery and started RSD Lite but it will not recoginze the phone. Any ideas from here

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Follow my links for a surefire SBF method if nothing else works. This was the easiest SBF I have ever done.

RSD Lite has been failing me all day. Trust me dude....follow the link and get er done. If you can't figure it out hit me up and I will help you. Hardest part is downloading the Imgburn app. And you need PC with ability to boot to CD.

OP
J

jcolt

Reaction score
Thanks. Before your response I found a post saying to get into bootloader press volume down and camera button while power on. This worked and I got into bootloader and RSD LIte recognized my phone. SBFing right now.