DROID RAZRMAX on the Way? Is This the HD Version of the RAZR?

warped1987

Reaction score
No problem believing it since MOTO likes effing over their customers by releasing one phone and then releasing an even hotter version of that same phone shortly after

Sent from my HTC Droid FRICKEN Incredible 2 using Droid Forums App

R

RETG

Wouldn't this be the non-Verizon Razr?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Don't believe it can say 'Droid' without being a Verizon product. Verizon pays Lucas Film, LTD for the use of the word Droid. There is rumor that AT&T will get a Razr twin but it will not be called Razr or Droid.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Don't believe it can say 'Droid' without being a Verizon product. Verizon pays Lucas Film, LTD for the use of the word Droid. There is rumor that AT&T will get a Razr twin but it will not be called Razr or Droid.

Yeahall droid branded phones are for verizon

Sent from my Transformer TF101

sublimewade

Reaction score
Any news on the Darina anybody? The 13 MP phone

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

R

RETG

The Moto Dinara was announced in China a few days ago. And it specs are very similar to the rumored Max(x)

Zecpull

Reaction score
Might make it worth buying your Phones at Best Buy...they have that Buy back Guarantee. That if something new comes out.. they will give you full price back in 1 month.. 80% in 2...Ect.. so the way it is going you could Switch phones Free Every month.. ? I think the next one also works as a TV remote.. and a Garage door opener..