Droid razr what a rip off

mb68

Reaction score
Razr one of the worst phones I've owned.It leaves you feeling cheated and ripped off.Just a few to think about before you buy,screen gets to hot,battery life sux,list goes on an on.I will never buy a another Motorola phone again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Take it back if you are within your 2 weeks. No use keeping a phone you don't like.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
You should be more specific about what you don't like or are having problems with. Just saying that you don't like the phone doesn't help anyone make a decision about it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
If you know you can't take average battery life, should have gotten the Maxx. Instead of making a choice you should have thought about and then complaining about it. I know I don't like onions so I don't eat em. Makes no sense to order food with onions and then get mad at the chef.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

bigaaron84

Reaction score
I have had my RAZR since November. I have had absolutely no problems with it at all. Right now my battery is at 50% and it has been unplugged for 19 hrs now. The only time it got warm was when I was tethering for a long period of time. I'm getting tired of people slamming the RAZR when they don't make the effort to charge it or take care of it properly. I see to many people spend a bunch of money on a phone and just toss it around. If you want a phone to toss around get a Nokia 5190

greeky510

Reaction score
As an owner of the Razr Maxx all i can say is that i love the phone. I'm rooted, running stock rom. Yes, it does get hot sometimes for no reason (most likely an app in the background). Learn to use the smart actions app or download Juice Defender free from the market, it will double your battery life.

DocsDad

Reaction score
Loved my RAZR and still Love my MAXX. Keep trying new setups to improve your experience. Its a great phone in my opinion. Good luck

huskur

Reaction score
Loved my RAZR and still Love my MAXX. Keep trying new setups to improve your experience. Its a great phone in my opinion. Good luck

Great device! I agree.......battery life does suck though. Everyone knows that. You should be able to use the phone for what it is. Not "oh no, i better not use it right now, I need battery for later" Screw that with a capital "S"

huskur

Reaction score
You should not have to cut off data at night, put it in sleep mode all the time, keep the screen on low brightness and all the other crap just to get through a day (a day if your lucky)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I get a full day easy...I do shut off data and synching at night because it sits next to me ( I use it as an alarm clock)

I'm fine with having to charge my phone up at night before bed and using it the next day. Part of life. I'm not one to complain about things. I'm healthy, able to put food on the table, have a roof over my head, clothes on my back and the luxury of owning a smartphone. I take NOTHING for granted after what I have seen and experienced. Thank you thank you thank you.....thats all I have to say :)

DocsDad

Reaction score
I'm healthy, able to put food on the table, have a roof over my head, clothes on my back and the luxury of owning a smartphone. I take NOTHING for granted after what I have seen and experienced. Thank you thank you thank you.....thats all I have to say :)

Gratitude.... Rock On.

Stihgnob

Reaction score
Buy the battery charger at verizon for $40. What i did. I carry it around everyday and when i need a charge after 12 hours i charge it. I get battery life and can use it if i need to on the go. With the exception of the maxx, dont know of anything thats 4g thats getting baterry life that last long as a razr. Im sure im wrong about that but the razr rocks! Get the baterry extender. Worth the money!

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I don't get why people complain about the battery life of the RAZR. It is a phone, the battery will not stay charged for weeks on end. If you expect that, then maybe you shouldn't own a cell phone. With that said, if you know how to properly use your phone, you can easily get 12-15 hours from it with normal use. I, along with many others here, have been able to go 24 hours or more on a single charge.

:steps off soapbox: