Droid razr battery ?

reload1972

Reaction score
I have a question I might be interested in the motorola droid razr I had the bionic for 2 days and sent it back because of the battery ? my question is when the battery goes bad in the razr what do you do then . heavy use on the phone I don't think the battery will last too long so will insurance cover it or do you have to buy a new phone .or do you get a manufactures warranty replacement before the year is up thanks.

HTC thunderbolt 2.3.4

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Why 2 days? It takes at least a week for a battery to condition.
After 5-7 days I always get significant improvement in battery life.

You hit the nail on the head, when the battery goes bad you have it replaced by a factory approved service center.

OP
reload1972

reload1972

Reaction score
You are right about giving the battery time!!!! but the screen was horrible nothing but checkerboard .

HTC thunderbolt 2.3.4

mandragora

Reaction score
I have a question I might be interested in the motorola droid razr I had the bionic for 2 days and sent it back because of the battery ? my question is when the battery goes bad in the razr what do you do then . heavy use on the phone I don't think the battery will last too long so will insurance cover it or do you have to buy a new phone .or do you get a manufactures warranty replacement before the year is up thanks.

HTC thunderbolt 2.3.4

It will be interesting. I think you better have the warranty because they will probably need to exchange the phone if the battery goes bad. I think Apple is doing something like that with the IPhone as well. If your battery goes bad, instead of opening it up and replacing it, the replace the whole phone for $99.

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
LOL only if you hold your phone an inch from your face.
No I noticed it holding it about 2 feet from my face. The RAZR also has the same problem.

Reaction score
No I noticed it holding it about 2 feet from my face. The RAZR also has the same problem.

I'm wearing contacts, which correct my vision to 20/10 last time I was at the eye doctor about a year ago. I'm using my d3 to type this post, and the pixels are only noticeable approximately 6 inches from my face. 2 feet? I don't think so

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm wearing contacts, which correct my vision to 20/10 last time I was at the eye doctor about a year ago. I'm using my d3 to type this post, and the pixels are only noticeable approximately 6 inches from my face. 2 feet? I don't think so

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
Well I guess not the pixels but I notice some jagged edges and color bleeding.

lobo13

Reaction score
The Galaxy Nexus supposedly has this as well. Which is why I don't understand the whole Pentile hate right now. If that is indeed what you are saying

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The Galaxy Nexus supposedly has this as well. Which is why I don't understand the whole Pentile hate right now. If that is indeed what you are saying
Yes it has it but the PPI is so high it is not noticeable like the bionics and razr's.

lobo13

Reaction score
Yes it has it but the PPI is so high it is not noticeable like the bionics and razr's.
That would depend on user as well. Because from the previews they did mention that they could notice it. So until it's in people's hands or demo units can't really judge either phone.