droid process management

Sam0883

Reaction score
So I need some help... how can I make process stop loading all the time..... even when I autto kill useing atk they always pop up... I'm runing on a rooted 2.2 phone with a 800 core clock... moto droid virizon... if that helps sorry for bad english haha

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
So I need some help... how can I make process stop loading all the time..... even when I autto kill useing atk they always pop up... I'm runing on a rooted 2.2 phone with a 800 core clock... moto droid virizon... if that helps sorry for bad english haha

What process is it called?

eliassami5

Reaction score
stop killing the process, the OS starts them up automatically so they can be accessed faster. If you keep killing them all the time then the phone keeps opening them up and that causes your phone to slow down. Let the Android operating system manage itself, stop using ATK.

OP
S

Sam0883

Reaction score
That is new to me. But what about apps I only use like once a day like twitter or facebook. I only want them runing for like twenty min aday not all day...

eliassami5

Reaction score
That is new to me. But what about apps I only use like once a day like twitter or facebook. I only want them runing for like twenty min aday not all day...

apps in the background use little to no cpu power, facebook and twitter run in the background because they need to refresh themselves so you can see the latest message you got or the latest tweet. If you dont want them to run in the background go into their settings and turn off auto refresh if there is an option for that.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
You don't.

deadhorse.gif

Please read the task killer threads.