Droid Pro+

google123

Reaction score
Android Central has an article about a new device that Motorola has announced called the Pro+. Specs seem to indicate a similar device to the Droid Pro and the XPRT however, its 3.1 screen has a slightly higher resolution at 640*480 rather than 480*320. I myself would love a higher-resolution Droid Pro. Thoughts?

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Android Central has an article about a new device that Motorola has announced called the Pro+. Specs seem to indicate a similar device to the Droid Pro and the XPRT however, its 3.1 screen has a slightly higher resolution at 640*480 rather than 480*320. I myself would love a higher-resolution Droid Pro. Thoughts?

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
+1 on the higher resolution screen google123!! I'd also like to see a little larger form factor which would allow for a more spacious keyboard and larger screen, not as large as the Droid X though. A dual core processor and upgraded memory with 4g would be nice also.

jhalsey205

Reaction score
+1 on the higher resolution screen google123!! I'd also like to see a little larger form factor which would allow for a more spacious keyboard and larger screen, not as large as the Droid X though. A dual core processor and upgraded memory with 4g would be nice also.

Ditto. Also would have liked the rear camera to be bumped up to 8 mp; add front camera; bigger battery (at least 1800 mAh)

Astaroth

Reaction score
Does this mean the Pro is getting Gingerbread whenever this comes out? (October, apparently)

gardar

Reaction score
Any word on if it's going to be verizon only or if the rest of us can enjoy the phone?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Actually, the article on BGR seems to suggest this may be a GSM only device with availability on AT&T and T-Mobile. Not sure if it will be a CDMA/GSM device like the current Droid Pro/XPRT.

Motorola announces PRO+ Android phone; likely headed to AT&T, T-Mobile [video]
The article I read at Android Central led me to believe that the Pro+ is intended for the UK/European market only...will not be sold in the U.S. This may be an indication that perhaps Moto is planning a successor to the Pro for the U.S. market with some (hopefully all) the upgrades we have discussed.

tennvol

Reaction score
Lose the camera or give us the option to. I have to leave mine in my car most days since camera phones are a no go

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums