Droid Pro will not synch to Exchange

SledIdaho

Reaction score
Our IT dept cannot get my Pro to synch with MS Exchange. With other Droid phones there has not been a need for paying the extra $15 corporate fee to get Exchange to work with the phones, but I'm wondering if this is a new 'feature' that anyone else is encountering.

Thanks in advance. ~Scott

IntuitreZults

Reaction score
Hello, I noticed your post is dated a month ago. I can help you troubleshoot the issue with the device if your still experiencing issues.

FYI- With active sync technology you should not have to upgrade to a corporate plan in order to have it sync with your Exchange mailbox. Corporate plans are only for Blackberries so these devices can connect to the BES.

Western

Reaction score
I have my Droid Pro synced to Exchange through Outlook Web Access (OWA). Works great - easy to set up through "Corporate Sync" Synced e-mail, calendar and contacts

akosnitzky

Reaction score
Many of us are using Touchdown app to address this issue which I think the original post was referring

IntuitreZults

Reaction score
In most cases I have seen, removing the Exchange account from your Droid device and recreating it with the correct settings (aquire them from your Hosted Exchange provider) will usually solve the issue.

OP
S

SledIdaho

Reaction score
Hi - Thank you for the reply. I ended up ditching my Pro for a 2 Global due to this an issues with heat and the battery. The synch now works fine, and is set to fetch every 15 min rather than push. That has made a small but positive difference in battery life in case anyone is interested.