Droid Pro Resources Thread (SBF, Root, Update, Instructions)

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
What exactly are those instructions detailing? I'm in the US, so I haven't done any of that.

dettofatto

Reaction score
Only for understanding our pro, or if you want try other roms (european/argentinian rom), and after I'll add the original argentinian rom with 2.3.6.. For having more roms...

BroBro

Reaction score
Will the new Froyo work on Android Version 2.2?
Please reply soon. :D

aiamuzz

Reaction score
Thanks,

Replacing original post ... of MD5 mismatch error while trying to restore CWM backups ...
The issue was a simple folder name that had spaces ... deleted spaces and the backups are buzzing like before ... :)

Last edited:

dettofatto

Reaction score
You have this issue at the end?

Change your clockworkmod...
Try another one...
Sometimes also if you have an error, you can restart your phone...
Try installing cm7, or my bootmenu...
You must only try other clockworkmod...
But....
Maybe your backup it is not so good...

Sent from My Motosola....

aiamuzz

Reaction score
You have this issue at the end?

Change your clockworkmod...
Try another one...
Sometimes also if you have an error, you can restart your phone...
Try installing cm7, or my bootmenu...
You must only try other clockworkmod...
But....
Maybe your backup it is not so good...

Sent from My Motosola....

Thanks,

Replacing original post ... of MD5 mismatch error while trying to restore CWM backups ...
The issue was a simple folder name that had spaces ... deleted spaces and the backups are buzzing like before ... :)

Last edited:

saratchandramrs

Reaction score
Like me, you waited too long. :biggrin: 2.3.4 killed root on the Pro, at least for the time being. Going back to 2.3.3, rooting and using OTA rootkeeper then updating is the only that will work for now. I can't find a working link to 2.3.3 anywhere. They're all drying up.

Hello Droid Forum experts,

I am a newbie to the rooting area and I need to root my Droid Pro with Android OS version 2.3.4 (Gingerbread). Its system version says it is a 4.7.3.XT610.Verizon.en.US

The Droid Pro I have is unlocked and is from Verizon that I brought from US to India. The bloatware on the phone is killing the phone's performance and is drying my battery out! not able to take the full advantage of the phone's capacity. All I want to do is to root the phone and possibly remove / freeze bloatware.

I tried looking through so many links in this forum.

However, there are so many discussions in each link that I cannot arrive at a final decision to follow one final method to root my pro.

Could some one guide me on how to root my Droid Pro and freeze / remove the bloatware?
may be a list of instructions? And possibly links to the files.

May be all this info is out there.. but i am not able to comprehend switching through so many articles n comprehend. Like i said - i am new to rooting

Any guidance is greatly appreciated and u wud be a life saver :)

Thank you

Last edited:

longus

Reaction score
Addition

Pls how can i unlock my fone. Evryone keep saying the code is nt available

saratchandramrs

Reaction score
Hello Droid Forum experts,

I am a newbie to the rooting area and I need to root my Droid Pro with Android OS version 2.3.4 (Gingerbread). Its system version says it is a 4.7.3.XT610.Verizon.en.US

The Droid Pro I have is unlocked and is from Verizon that I brought from US to India. The bloatware on the phone is killing the phone's performance and is drying my battery out! not able to take the full advantage of the phone's capacity. All I want to do is to root the phone and possibly remove / freeze bloatware.

I tried looking through so many links in this forum.

However, there are so many discussions in each link that I cannot arrive at a final decision to follow one final method to root my pro.

Could some one guide me on how to root my Droid Pro and freeze / remove the bloatware?
may be a list of instructions? And possibly links to the files.

May be all this info is out there.. but i am not able to comprehend switching through so many articles n comprehend. Like i said - i am new to rooting

Any guidance is greatly appreciated and u wud be a life saver :)

Thank you

So, I was successfully able to root my Droid Pro.
I wrote a detailed step-by-step instructions in my blog here for anyone like me who wander for instructions / tutorials on rooting the Droid pro.

CountYoungWorm

Reaction score
Everything I try the E signature is not recognized. I have a rooted 2.3.4 droid pro with superuser. Can anyone help