Droid previals over the I-Pone yet again..

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So just felt I had to share this from the other day. I was at work watching the NFL draft on my Droid when I heard a conversation spark up with my iphone buddies. They were talking about this awesome new app that they found for the iphone. At fiirst I was just trying to ignore.. as time went by they kept talking about how cool this app was.. So finally I break. I put down my droid, and to remind you was watching the NFL draft live on my phone, and asked what this new incredible app was for their iphone. Oh he says.. It lets you make emoticons for TXT msgs... I simply just walked away.. went around the corner, and began to LMAO... Thats the new incredible app... yeah guess I could trade my wifi tether, multiple screens, NFL app, and all the other now climbing over 50,000 apps and get an iphone and make smileys for my TXT.. :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
if there was a "like" button, i'd click it...

swalser

Reaction score
This is priceless, it pretty much sums up my experience with :iphone: users

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
let's also not let slip by the fact that a bunch of guys were oogling over emoticons, period. :icon_eek:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just heard that the hottest I phone app is the one that turns your I phone into a Droid.

Yeah but you need a good signal for that to work so it's not a dependable app.:icon_ devil:

Darkseider

Reaction score
Guys oogling over an app to make emoticons for a text message? Seriously when you see them again smack them and tell them to hand in their man cards... NOW! So says the Lord of Apokolips!

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Well, I always did see the iPhone as being marketed toward the feminine types. When I think of male iPhone users I always see some guy sitting in a corner cafe drinking a latte with his Italian imported bicycle parked just outside. He swipes his hair out of his eyes, reaches into his man purse and pulls out his iPhone to chat with his BFF who also happens to be sickeningly attractive. So yeah, their emoticon fascination doesn't really surprise me. But I can guarantee that they'll use the argument, "Well if your Droid is so cool, where is your emoticon customization app??" ;)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I always did see the iPhone as being marketed toward the feminine types. When I think of male iPhone users I always see some guy sitting in a corner cafe drinking a latte with his Italian imported bicycle parked just outside. He swipes his hair out of his eyes, reaches into his man purse and pulls out his iPhone to chat with his BFF who also happens to be sickeningly attractive. So yeah, their emoticon fascination doesn't really surprise me. But I can guarantee that they'll use the argument, "Well if your Droid is so cool, where is your emoticon customization app??" ;)

ditto... funny stuff :clap: