Droid NINJA mail

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah i keep getting Droooooiiiiidd-ed with the mail notification icon popping up... unlock my phone drop down my notify bar, tap the mail button... no freaking mail.. does anybody know what's up with that..?

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
Do you have any other apps that are running notifications?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I get that some times when I have my home computer on and it is downloading my Pop3 account every 5 minutes and my Droid is downloading the same account every 10 minutes. The droid will download an email right before the computer downloads the same email. Then the next time the droid checks the account it sees the email is gone and promptly removes it from the Droid. So if I don't check the droid fast enough the email is gone even though I received a notification. Could something like that be happening to you?

OP
S

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get that some times when I have my home computer on and it is downloading my Pop3 account every 5 minutes and my Droid is downloading the same account every 10 minutes. The droid will download an email right before the computer downloads the same email. Then the next time the droid checks the account it sees the email is gone and promptly removes it from the Droid. So if I don't check the droid fast enough the email is gone even though I received a notification. Could something like that be happening to you?

just did it again... I have no idea why... can't wait to get this solved

mentaloaf

Reaction score
Do you have root? If so, try do a wipe. If you don't have root try delete that email account out of your phone then re-sign in.....or did you try that already, I'd do a wipe if I was you, and if you don't have root, then get root...

OP
S

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have root? If so, try do a wipe. If you don't have root try delete that email account out of your phone then re-sign in.....or did you try that already, I'd do a wipe if I was you, and if you don't have root, then get root...

No not rooted

OP
S

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
L

No not rooted

Is that you that made this freestyle rap app? Pretty good idea dude

Yes... well my company is behind it.. Thanks though I appreciate that... still working on making it better and better.... have version 2.0 dropping late summer hopefully froyo will be here by then.