Yahoo Mail Notifications

newb2droid

Reaction score
I'm having issues with my yahoo mail notifications. they were working fine, but then i upgraded to android 2.2, and now they don't pop up anymore. (?) or they pop up 'sometimes'...

yahoo mail is my fb notifier, fb is linked in 'notifications' in the menu, but i don't see an option to add yahoo mail.

i'm uninstslling and reinstalling to see if that fixes things.

please help! :greendroid:

PARick

Reaction score
Do you have a task killer? If si, uncheck it. Also, I have found, if I open it first thing in the morning, the notification will comme all day.

OP
N

newb2droid

Reaction score
Pardon me for sounding like an idiot, but what's a task killer?

Do you have a task killer? If si, uncheck it. Also, I have found, if I open it first thing in the morning, the notification will comme all day.

OP
N

newb2droid

Reaction score
update

hmmm. now it seems to be working... i think the droid was on all night on the charger, so the notifications popped up & then went away after awhile. (?) weird...
Pardon me for sounding like an idiot, but what's a task killer?

jbake135

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. It used to give a notification sound when I had any new emails but now, it does not give any notification at all. The only way that I can see if I have a new email is actually going into the Yahoo mail application and clicking on my inbox and then it searches for new mail.

I have uninstalled / reinstalled the application. I have restarted my phone.

Any suggestions?