Droid Newbie almost

spideyhu103

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and used it for a lot of research before decided to grab a Droid X. Although, I ordered on 8/17 so I probably wont actually see the DX in the mail until 8/31 or later. I still wanted to get registered here and be able to post questions and stuff.

I cant wait to box up my stupid Blackberry Storm and get rid of it!

JamFace

Reaction score
You're gonna be sooooo glad.:laugh: My friend had a storm and it was almost impossible to use because of the non-responsiveness

Mr.Droid2

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and used it for a lot of research before decided to grab a Droid X. Although, I ordered on 8/17 so I probably wont actually see the DX in the mail until 8/31 or later. I still wanted to get registered here and be able to post questions and stuff.

Wow thats a long wait! But you are going to be happy with your DX. Good luck with it.dancedroid

OP
S

spideyhu103

Reaction score
You're gonna be sooooo glad.:laugh: My friend had a storm and it was almost impossible to use because of the non-responsiveness

I'm hoping so. I'm on my 3rd Storm, and it almost made me switch to AT&T several times. It's by far the worst phone I've ever had and extremely slow compared to everything else out there.

OP
S

spideyhu103

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Wow thats a long wait! But you are going to be happy with your DX. Good luck with it.dancedroid

No doubt - I check the order status everyday hoping it will change - haha

Mr.Droid2

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

No doubt - I check the order status everyday hoping it will change - haha

Ahah yeah that's what I did when I was waiting for my droid2. And when I saw the status that said "out for delivery" I was excited and kept looking outside for the fedex guy aha.