momofeak

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just got my Bionic last week having been a Blackberry Storm 2 :blackberry: user for a couple of years. Decided to upgrade and try something new.:byestorm:Not a big fan of the iphone so I was about to get the Droid charge but I saw an ad for the new Bionic and decided to give it a try. Love it so far but I'm still learning. Guess I'll be visiting here quite often until I get used to everything!

Cyn

rwking

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just got my Bionic last week having been a Blackberry Storm 2 :blackberry: user for a couple of years. Decided to upgrade and try something new.:byestorm:Not a big fan of the iphone so I was about to get the Droid charge but I saw an ad for the new Bionic and decided to give it a try. Love it so far but I'm still learning. Guess I'll be visiting here quite often until I get used to everything!

Cyn

Welcome aboard, mate! You'll love your phone and the resources available here. Have fun - I've had mine for a month and I still can't keep my hands off of if. Hehe.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF!!

Congrats on the Bionic and you definitely came to the right place for information. And I see you already have use of the emoticons down path ;)

Make sure to stick around for a while!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum. Seems like quite a change going from a BB to the Bionic. Feel free to join in and ask questions.

Tapped from an Umbrickable DROID

OP
momofeak

momofeak

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums