Droid Maxx/ Day Light Savings

cece5702

Reaction score
Turn clocks ahead tonight and our Maxx's should turnover with no problems right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Turn clocks ahead tonight and our Maxx's should turnover with no problems right?

I would assume they turn the clocks themseleves or it wont be a smart phone :icon_ banana:

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Correct. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

Hi Doc! Thanks :) I just wanted to make sure. I know of a few people with IPhones that problems last year.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi Doc! Thanks :) I just wanted to make sure. I know of a few people with IPhones that problems last year.

If I'm not mistaken they moved the start of DST to an earlier date last year. It messed up many devices where the dates were stored locally on the device.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken they moved the start of DST to an earlier date last year. It messed up many devices where the dates were stored locally on the device.

Yeah it did mess up some devices!

R

RETG

in 2007 DST was jumped forward by two weeks from 2006. Last year we went forward on March 13, while in 2010 it was March 14. This year it is March 11.

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
Moved my clock correctly over night. Alarm went off at the time set the night prior. Alls good.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Now if I could just get back the hour the government has stolen from me. If I die this summer I'll lose it forever. :frown:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now if I could just get back the hour the government has stolen from me. If I die this summer I'll lose it forever. :frown:

voice from the past! :)

---
Rezounded from my .... Rezound.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Yep both my phones auto-magically advanced 1 hour. It was weird I was walking the dogs and looked down instead of 2:00am it was 3:00am! Gah!
Oh well, we get plenty of sleep when we're dead.

Oh yeah, one more thing it's "Day Light Saving" not "Savings" no "s".

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Yeah but for some.... it wont be enjoyed as much!!!! Mine turned over without any problems also! I'm happy dancedroid!!!
Yep both my phones auto-magically advanced 1 hour. It was weird I was walking the dogs and looked down instead of 2:00am it was 3:00am! Gah!
Oh well, we get plenty of sleep when we're dead.