Will Maxx have a notification light?

newtodroidx

Reaction score
I am very interested in getting the new Razr Maxx with my upgrade and was wondering if anyone know if it is going to have a led notification light like the Razr? I have come to depend on my DXs notification light and hope the Maxx will have one also.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

busab

Reaction score
The Maxx is 100% the same as the Razr except for the battery. So yes, it will have a light.

Sent from my Droid Razr using yo moma.

pinoy_92

Reaction score
i believe, every smart phone that come out now has notification light somewhere.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
i believe, every smart phone that come out now has notification light somewhere.

Perhaps, but all are not equal. My OG had more colors to choose from than DX or Bolt. They were user customizable as well. On Bolt, I have been amber and red. That's it, and I can't assign them to anything, control patterns, etc. It's the little things.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
There are apps out there (Light ray) that allow you to change the color. One caveat not all colors are supported, one of my phone's couldn't do orange, it was yellow with a red dot. Some blue's looked great but others were all the same pale blue color.

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
There are apps out there (Light ray) that allow you to change the color. One caveat not all colors are supported, one of my phone's couldn't do orange, it was yellow with a red dot. Some blue's looked great but others were all the same pale blue color.

Couldn't find that one. Tried light flow, but it didn't offer any other colors.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
I want a notification light that stays on indefinitely for a missed call, text until I clear it. Some only stay on for a short time and then turn off. Does the Razr light stay on until manually cleared for missed calls/texts??

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I want a notification light that stays on indefinitely for a missed call, text until I clear it. Some only stay on for a short time and then turn off. Does the Razr light stay on until manually cleared for missed calls/texts??

Try light flow free.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does Light Flow work well on the Razr? I know it doesn't work on HTC devices that are running gingerbread, but I think Moto devices are OK. Anyone using it on a Razr??

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
When I had GO SMS on my Droid X, I could change the colors based on who sent me a text. I knew my girlfriend sent me one when the notification light was purple or cyan when my family sent me one.