DROID RAZR MAXX HD LED light

4shlr

Reaction score
geoff5093 said:
All stock. I get white for Google+ notifications, green for messaging, and blue for other notifications.

How are you changing the color thru the stock apps? I have not been able to figure this out, thanks

jmpx55x

Reaction score
4shlr said:
How are you changing the color thru the stock apps? I have not been able to figure this out, thanks

The app called light flow

4shlr

Reaction score
jmpx55x said:
The app called light flow

Ok, that's what I'm using. I can get some of them to work but not all. Text messages don't trigger it, but emails do. I might have to do the 4 step process I guess

SIIG

Reaction score
4shlr said:
Ok, that's what I'm using. I can get some of them to work but not all. Text messages don't trigger it, but emails do. I might have to do the 4 step process I guess

Yes do the 4 step process it will work.

hotice

Reaction score
Moto just released a widget to fix this yesterday. It looks like it's for any phone, not just the Razr HD and Maxx HD. The widget toggles the notification LED On and Off. It's called Notification Light Widget and came up third in my Play Store search for some reason.
Here's the Moto thread.

charliez916

Reaction score
Downloaded the LED app and cannot get it to show up in my app or widget pages. It shows up in the play store as apps installed but no icon in my apps

charliez916

Reaction score
LED finally showed up in my widgets, like this so I can turn off at night...very bright

hotice

Reaction score
Nice! I'm glad it worked for you! I don't need it now but I can see there would be time where it would be nice to have the LED disabled. It's cool to have the option available via widget.

Webbslinger

Reaction score
Notification light without audible alert?

Nice! I'm glad it worked for you! I don't need it now but I can see there would be time where it would be nice to have the LED disabled. It's cool to have the option available via widget.

Is it possible to get the notification light without an audible alert? That was offered on my X but don'see how to do it with the HD.

hotice

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the notification light without an audible alert? That was offered on my X but don't see how to do it with the HD.
Some apps have independent settings for audible and LED alerts. You could always set your notification volume all the way down. Under "Settings", "Sounds", "Volumes". It let's you control your notification volume separately from media, ringtones, and alarms. That may work for you!