Droid Magazine

camaro1173

Reaction score
Hi all, I just got the new Droid Magazine in the mail to day and I thought I would share my thoughts.
First they need more up to date information in there magazine why do I say this. Well lets see on the back cover it say in big
IT'S COMING: DROID 3 BY MOTOROLA
guess what it is all ready here did they not get the memo......

That is all I have to say about it. I think that I got a little excited seeing it in the mail HOPING that there was information on the Droid Bionic but I was wrong I guess the next one will have all the information on the Bionic when it comes in the mail... by then the phone will be out in the public...On a good note I am happy to see that here is a magazine just for DROIDS that is cool....

What is your thoughts did any one else receive a copy?

gsDroid

Reaction score
I got one also. No mention of the Bionic. Basically, just advertising accessories. But it is kind of cool.

jayman350

Reaction score
I came home from work yesterday to find the droid mag in my mailbox. Wow, what a worthless piece of crap and waste of paper. The whole thing is just an ad for the accessories of the droid line of phones...and way overpriced accessories at that.

Beka27

Reaction score
Yeah, mine came today. I agree with the "waste of paper" comment... at least for WHO they sent it to. Don't send this to existing Droid users, send it to feature phone users and try to entice them into a 2GB data plan...

I flipped thru it briefly, but was all in all not impressed.

donzz

Reaction score
2GB really is a crying shame. How could anyone stream Netflix with that? Ridiculous!

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Also got the magazine today. Very unimpressive. I notice they still included the eris in the mag...:laugh:
They also included the D1 though. I'd be tee'd off if they didn't to be honest, that thing's (buglessly) beastly.

DarrellM5

Reaction score
I got it as well. While there was nothing ground breaking and not much content period, I did enjoy reading it.