Considering a Motorola Droid for the holidays?

cgarnes

Reaction score
I have got to say that I bought my Droid on November 6th, and I was a "fence-sitter." I actually bought two: one for me and one for my teenage daughter. Was I going to keep them? Was I going to return them? I am a tough customer...

If you're considering a Droid, and you have questions, or doubts about its worthiness... you have got to read this article (if someone else here in the forum has not already posted a link to it):

"Droid is Time Magazine's Gadget of the Year" by Eric Zemen of Information Week.

Then, there is my personal testimonial, which I have on my blog (not sure if I should copy/paste it here in its entirety, or just provide the link).

"Droid Does" is just the plain, honest-to-goodness truth. In fact, I think I've found the love of my life, lol.

Droids

Reaction score
Well, I enjoyed your blog post more than the one from Information Week, nicely done. I agree completely with everything you said. The Droid kicks ass and takes names, and I love mine.

Graffin

Reaction score
Great blog. I'd have to say I agree, I don't understand why anyone would go with a company other than Verizon. If AT&T didn't have the iPhone, they'd probably be really hurting now.

I love their crappy attempts to answer the Verizon commercials with Luke Wilson. He's throwing postcards around talking about how they have coverage everywhere, which is probably true, but the Verizon map is 3G coverage. You can talk on your Verizon phone just about anywhere, but you can also get 3G just about anywhere. AT&T, not so much.

OP
cgarnes

cgarnes

Reaction score
Wow... thanks, everyone. I actually blushed!

:motdroidhoriz:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Very nice read........