Droid Incredible Won't Boot

imshan

Reaction score
After downloading some market apps yesterday I was unable to get back to my homescreen using the homescreen button. I removed battery and tried to reboot however the boot is stuck at the red eye. If I receive a phone call, I get the phone call but cannot dial out. I can access my notifications pulldown menu as well as settings and applications but again cannnot get back to homescreen. Any ideas?

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you have an Incredible or Incredible 2? You've posted in the Inc2 section but if this is about an original Inc I'll move the post for you.

OP
I

imshan

Reaction score
My apologies. I'm actually unsure, how would I find out? I just purchased this phone a little over a month ago. Thanks for your as
sistance.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Incredible 2 had a 4" screen measures from edge to edge diagonal. Incredible 1 has a 3.7" screen and has red accents physically on the phone. Sound like you need to factory reset your phone or bring it back to Verizon to look at.

estafusisx

Reaction score
My apologies. I'm actually unsure, how would I find out? I just purchased this phone a little over a month ago. Thanks for your as
sistance.

If you bought it a month ago its "probably" A DINC2 but either way i would also suggest a factory reset if your able to. If not you can probably get a warranty replacement.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

OP
I

imshan

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your help. I was able to take it to Verizon and had it reset as you suggested and all is perfect now.