Droid Incredible Going For An Incredible BOGO Deal

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;vjkOL7yDIZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjkOL7yDIZo]YouTube - Incredible Fast BOGA[/video]

I have said this countless times and I have no problem saying it again, the Droid Incredible is simple perfect and my favorite Droid of all time. The device is very well built, sleek, slim, fast, and sexy, you could not ask for a better rounded phone. Now with that in mind, this new BOGO deal is amazing.

HTC most has shipping more devices, this time without AMOLED, to Verizon and as such; they are selling it at a great price. This deal means either they are making room for the new HTC Merge, or they are bringing the device back into the spot light with a great deal. Either way, I am excited to see the device re-commissioned and I assure you, if you are looking for a new Droid… This is for you.

Via: AndroidCentral

swallman

Reaction score
Was able to take advantage of this deal today. It's actually buy an Incredible and get any similar phone free. Was able to get the Incredible for $ 150 (with NE2 upgrade credit), and a Droid X for free!

everstar80

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that commerical today. IMO, I think that when it was back ordered they manufactured too many and are trying to move them out for the next htc phone coming soon.

Greg

Reaction score
Was able to take advantage of this deal today. It's actually buy an Incredible and get any similar phone free. Was able to get the Incredible for $ 150 (with NE2 upgrade credit), and a Droid X for free!

I'm interested in doing the same exact thing as you. However, I'm confused how the phone plans work....

Do I have to have seperate plans with each phone, or can I share my one plan between 2 phones? Wondering if I could keep one phone on me and one phone at work.

I'm also torn between a new Incredible or a new Fascinate??? Decisions, decisions.

So how does this work?

everstar80

Reaction score

I'm interested in doing the same exact thing as you. However, I'm confused how the phone plans work....

Do I have to have seperate plans with each phone, or can I share my one plan between 2 phones? Wondering if I could keep one phone on me and one phone at work.

I'm also torn between a new Incredible or a new Fascinate??? Decisions, decisions.

So how does this work?

If I were you, I would find out how long this BOGO deal lasts. If it is for a couple of months, wait because you may be able to get a great device that just came out. Unless the deal only pertains to the current phones available that are available when the deal started. If that's the case, then get whatever you want.

Greg

Reaction score
I'd still like to know how the phone plans work. Anyone?

Can one plan be shared between 2 phones?

everstar80

Reaction score
I'd still like to know how the phone plans work. Anyone?

Can one plan be shared between 2 phones?

You can have one account with two phones but not one plan with two phones. You can have one phone with Verizon and add a line. Call them to see exactly what the prices are. I don't wanna tell you a price and it be wrong. Good luck, hoped that helped.

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
So my mom wants to upgrade to an android phone, if she were to buy this phone (probably at full price) can you only get a free one if you open up a new line? or do you just get a free phone?

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
Hah how rude of me, the rep said you need to have 2 new lines to get the BOGO, and that a new every two upgrade does not count because the BOGO can't be combined with any other offer. However if my mom upgrades her plan to a smartphone plan she gets NE2 pricing on any phone, which is a pretty nice deal IMO

hartmtj

Reaction score
so....

So…. It is time for my wife to upgrade her ancient flip phone, and is interested in a Droid. This offer seems perfect. Upgrade her phone, and then use the extra to upgrade my Droid. Can I use the extra phone to upgrade my Droid? If yes, does this reset my clock for an upgrade.

indydogesm

Reaction score
Bogo

This is exactly what I need to do. Did you do this in a Verizon store b/c their website will only let me BOGO with 2 Incredibles.