Free Droid 2 Now Along Side Free Incredible At Best Buy Fridays

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Freedroid.jpg
This news comes from Droid-Life, who apparently received a tip regarding this event and included a photo proof. They found out that starting tomorrow (from what they say), the Droid 2 will be given away free with a two year contract just like the Droid Incredible. This means if you have an extra line that without a contract you can get a great deal on two great devices without going through the web or anything.

Is there anyone out there that could use this new price? Do you think this is BestBuy's way of cleaning out their shelves in time for the Incredible HD and or Global Droid 2? Let us know about your thoughts about this deal.

News via: Droid-life

wmnomore

Reaction score
Lets blow-out this inventory to get ready for:

D2WE & Dinc HD!!!!!

WooYooFoo

Reaction score
It's the last of the Free Phone Friday's. They will go back to normal price on Saturday.

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I am guessing it won't work for upgrades cause I really want to go from my d1 to a dinc

Droid1 running UD v1 luna theme

wmnomore

Reaction score
2010 Nov. is your 1 year anniversary. I get it every year, although i am on the $100/month raping.
Never hurts to try either way. Sometimes depends on your store manager too.

Detonation

Reaction score
"...Now Along Side Free Incredible At Best Buy Fridays"

Just wanted to make a note that this is only good tomorrow, not all Fridays.

xpezdj

Reaction score
I am guessing it won't work for upgrades cause I really want to go from my d1 to a dinc

On the Verizon website it says you can upgrade a year early as long as you have a plan 69.99 or higher and have completed at least one year and of course agree to sign up for another 2 years.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Do Motorola/HTC and the rest just not produce that many of each phone so they can keep releasing new phones? I mean, the D2 is a pretty new phone and its already free. Seriously, its so worth it to just hold out a month on the new phones. They'll be free before you know it.

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Xpedij hey my 1 year happens in Nov. 22nd I have a 2 year contract and cost about 128 a month so do you think they will give me a free dinc