Droid Incredible Car Mounts??

artski

Reaction score
I thought I was so cool when I got my HTC Droid Incredible. Couldn't wait to dump my Garmin and have a speakerphone/Garmin all set up in my car.
I'm still waiting. Is there an auto mount for my car that is made specifically for the Droid Incredible? I've bought three so far and had to return them all because they don't fit the incredible like they are advertised. Two weeks ago I bought my wife & Son the Motorola Droid (old model) and they were able to go on line and purchase this great automobile mounting kit that when you put the phone into it, automatically puts the phone in navigation mode. Why can't I find this for the HTC Incredible??? In fact, I have hardly found any accessories made specifically for the Incredible. Not to INCREDIBLE if you ask me.

big.poppa.pump

Reaction score
I thought I was so cool when I got my HTC Droid Incredible. Couldn't wait to dump my Garmin and have a speakerphone/Garmin all set up in my car.
I'm still waiting. Is there an auto mount for my car that is made specifically for the Droid Incredible? I've bought three so far and had to return them all because they don't fit the incredible like they are advertised. Two weeks ago I bought my wife & Son the Motorola Droid (old model) and they were able to go on line and purchase this great automobile mounting kit that when you put the phone into it, automatically puts the phone in navigation mode. Why can't I find this for the HTC Incredible??? In fact, I have hardly found any accessories made specifically for the Incredible. Not to INCREDIBLE if you ask me.

Bump. I would like to know the same since I am getting a Dinc tomorrow

jmdrago

Reaction score

thedskennedy

Reaction score

Bought mine at Verizon. LOVE IT!! Fits perfect. It is the mount-belt clip combo. ONLY works w/stock battery cover. dancedroid

jmdrago

Reaction score
Droid Incredible Car Mounts

Greetings:

I just put up 8 new car mounts for the Droid Incredible. They are the new "Slim Grip" design mounts. See them here: Droid Incredible Car Mounts | Car Mount for Droid Incredible

The charging jack is completely unblocked, and the foot posts at the top of the mount can be positioned so that the power button and the earphone jack are both unblocked.

I am using this one right now in my Dodge Ram: Droid Incredible Slim-Grip TravelMount Windshield, Dash, and Console Car Mount - one of the best mounts I have ever used. Rotates into both landscape and portrait positions. Holds my Droid Incredible with an Otterbox Defender case on it - no problem.

If you have any questions - feel free to email me. Use this coupon code to get 10% off your order: 10OFFDROIDFORUMS

John Drago
Owner | ExtremePDA, LLC.