Droid & Howard Stern

Zippster

Reaction score
Been listening forever, like anything, it has its ups and downs, thing I find the funniest is when he first moved to satellite he was constantly preaching on air to his staff that just because they could now use the F bomb, they didnt need to, listen now and Howard himself uses it 3 times per sentence, that puts me off a little bit, you dont need to swear to be funny.

Edmvr6

Reaction score
Howard Stern is a has been.. use to listen a long time ago, now I just think he's corny

xmscott

Reaction score
I grew up listening to Stern. Till about highschool when competition he wouldnt deal with on the air, just behind the scenes came around. He was at the point where everything was about him. I guess all his writers left. Show was stale. Everything was about him and everyone was against him. Boo hoo.

So O&A came along and to this day i can still laugh my ass off. I have Best of Sirius for the NFL channel. I turn on his show sometimes. He sucks even more now. Beth.......Robin............ Artie........And now he is threatening to go back to FM. There was no revolution.

REPBRAD

Reaction score
I agree, Howard not as funny as he use too be. Maybe it is Artie or the fact he got married. I have sirius, but I listen to sirius patriot 144.

R1Lover

Reaction score
I also listened to him until it went paid.... it's not worth a monthly bill imo... there are other free things to listen too.

Reaction score
I also listened to him until it went paid.... it's not worth a monthly bill imo... there are other free things to listen too.

FM radio is garbage PERIOD ! I dont know what you or anyone else listens to and can honestly rave about. When I listen to top 40 music or I should say "music record labels only want you to hear stations" I get sick. They sure know how to ruin a song in less then 2 days. But anyhow I use to listen to stern every morning going to work. I did buy Sirius subscription for a little but just didnt want to pay no more. I dont have droid live but cant wait to DL it tonight. The only other show worth listening to other then Stern is Opie and Anthony. But they are almost like the followers of Stern.

Weather you hate him or like him Stern changed radio and deserves credit. You can not listen to him and turn on your kiss FM and listen to those corny jokes instead with 99 commercials after every song.