listen to the Howard Stern show....!

dneall7

Reaction score
Howards live show is Monday to Thursday from 6am - 11am (Eastern times) on Channel 100. At 9am (eastern), Stern starts the west coast feed on Channel 101. This way it is 6am for the west coast listeners, and they are getting the show the exact same way that the east coast people did on their drives to work. Channel 100 loops that day's show and wrap up show all day long, so that you can catch up on what you missed. 101 will replay the show until 3pm, when Bubba's show goes until 7pm... then I think theres a guest/random show (like the intern show, Riley Martin, etc...) for an hour before Farrell has the late show. Friday is best of the week day where they air the best segments from the week. It really is a good schedule for the listeners like myself, because I'll hear the first hour on my way to work and then it usually works out that I get the 3rd to 4th hour on my way home.

Jer

Reaction score
Howards live show is Monday to Thursday from 6am - 11am (Eastern times) on Channel 100. At 9am (eastern), Stern starts the west coast feed on Channel 101. This way it is 6am for the west coast listeners, and they are getting the show the exact same way that the east coast people did on their drives to work. Channel 100 loops that day's show and wrap up show all day long, so that you can catch up on what you missed. 101 will replay the show until 3pm, when Bubba's show goes until 7pm... then I think theres a guest/random show (like the intern show, Riley Martin, etc...) for an hour before Farrell has the late show. Friday is best of the week day where they air the best segments from the week. It really is a good schedule for the listeners like myself, because I'll hear the first hour on my way to work and then it usually works out that I get the 3rd to 4th hour on my way home.

How come when I search right now I'm not finding a Howard 100?

dneall7

Reaction score
I was just kinda answering the general questions about the scheduling of the Stern show... I dont really know about how or why it is played the way it is on Droidlive. But this app could definitely become one of my favorites... thanks again droidforums.net for teaching me something else about my droid!

Cold Irons

Reaction score
This is sweet! Had to drive the F350 to work today (still around 20 inches of snow here) & it doesn't have my Sirius radio. Still was able to listen to Howard 100 (on piratestation.net) on the drive in. Wonder how long this will last.... folks are getting Howard 100/101 even without a Sirius/XM subscription....

bodean

Reaction score
Is the PAID version any better than the free/light version (all i see is it has ads)

WhiteDynomite

Reaction score
GOD DO I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm obsessed with STERn n have really been getting aggrivated having to use my SIRIUS STILETTO on the bus to work, and have been waiting n searching for a SIRIUS DROID APP to do this!! WHOEVER FOUND THIS I LOVE YOU!!!!!

eryck22

Reaction score
I think Stern on Droid Live is dead...it no longer lists the stations. This started yesterday, o well it was good while it lasted. Let me know if we can find another player that has Stern.

cabotcat

Reaction score
Yup Stern and O & A are no longer on Droid Live. I heard a fellow that runs one of the pirate stations state yesterday after the show that he had received a cease and desist letter or risk jail time. Seems like the other pirates have followed suite.

May be time to reconsider that Sirius/XM app once available.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would bet that the sirius/xm app will not carry howard. It doesn't have it on the iphone.

I may be repeating myself inthis thread but I've set up my desktop computer to record howard every morning, put it into and mp3 and upload it to a web server. I love this method and highly recommend it if you can get it going.