So. What do you do on your X?

timrock

Reaction score
Movies? Um Where? How? Share!

watch movies, listen to music, browse forums with tapatalk, download movies and music, keep my kids occupied, read, manage my finances, create reminders, the usual.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

theres a few websites (cant mention them on here0 that i visit. They have 1-link downloads. I have a hotfile account. So when i download a movie over wifi, takes about 5 minutes (for a 400mb movie). Just visit the site on your phone and download it.

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Could you pm me that site? I'd really like to check it out! Thanks..

Movies? Um Where? How? Share!

watch movies, listen to music, browse forums with tapatalk, download movies and music, keep my kids occupied, read, manage my finances, create reminders, the usual.

theres a few websites (cant mention them on here0 that i visit. They have 1-link downloads. I have a hotfile account. So when i download a movie over wifi, takes about 5 minutes (for a 400mb movie). Just visit the site on your phone and download it.

kameleongt

Reaction score
Today I finally drove with my daughter and was able to put some cartoons on through my uverse app and attached the phone dock to the side window for her to watch as we drove. Also stream pandora with an input jack for a boombox in our warehouse.

bart2546

Reaction score
For me it's playing a very few select faves such as Angry Birds. Checking my email, texting, browsing the web such as right now. Generally the most basic of smart phone functions but damn I look cool doing it. Haha. I do also use scanner radio as you just can't pass on that fun.

Regards,
Brandon
Sent from my Verizon Droid X

en28so

Reaction score
I web browse 90% of the time. That's why my battery life sucks.