So, you got your X already!

VegaLA

Reaction score
One evening too early I know but some of you guys got your Xs already and I won't be back online till tomorrrow afternoon so i'm hoping this thread is littered with good advice!

I'm going to sit back and watch this one for maybe another month before I bite the bullet and upgrade from my BB Storm which is giving me nothing but grief lately! I was going to wait for a Windows 7 phone but if this little beaut can do everything I need then whats the point in waiting?
So let me know, are there any XBox Live gamers with the Droid X? Do you have any of the XBL Apps installed already? If so will it alert you in the form of a sound and/or a popup display if a friend from your List logs onto XBL? I think for starters something like that would win me over, sounds silly but to instantly know when someones hitting Crackdown 2 online i'd want to jump in ASAP.
Cheers,
Vega....

OP
V

VegaLA

Reaction score
Stack me with all the activity on the board do any of you new X owners not use XBox live?
Come on, share the love, anyone using any of the XBL Apps?

Thanks....

klumos

Reaction score
Theres an app in the market place that lets you know when friends come online from live.

OP
V

VegaLA

Reaction score
Cheers Klumos.
Wasw ondering if anyone had this running on the X?
I'm curious to know if it runs in the background and displays a pop up alert on the screen for you? Rather than havign to open the app just to check whose on?

Thanks,
Vega....