Droid getting to hot?

Droidster163

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if it's normal for your droid to get hot when your using it? It's not extremely hot but i just want to make sure nothing is wrong with mine.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've felt mine heat up a few times. I wouldn't worry about it unless it gets real hot. Saw one person say it was too hot to touch. That's a problem but just getting warm, don't worry about it.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've felt mine heat up a few times. I wouldn't worry about it unless it gets real hot. Saw one person say it was too hot to touch. That's a problem but just getting warm, don't worry about it.

I agree. It's gets warm on a long call. Nothing to be worried about. If it burns up VZW will replace it :)

DarrellM5

Reaction score
Mine got really hot on a road trip. I was using maps with the satellite layer enabled and listening to Pandora at the same time. It still felt way too hot. Then I realized it was probably a bad idea to be splitting my vehicle heat between defrost and the floor. Oops.

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Yes, I've noticed the back of the phone heat up, which I think is odd. But can't do much about it at this time.

daddyd302

Reaction score
My phone heats up, but the thing is, it's not coming from the battery. It's above the battery by the Google letters and camera. I'm not sure what's there but it's sure heats up fast when I rotate the phone.