Droid extended batteries?

OP
Fault

Fault

Reaction score
O wow. Didnt realize how big it was. No thanks

groovydeus

Reaction score
yeah...huge - and would screw with any dock / case / holder. I bought a couple of the OEM standard batteries. Cheaper and not any real heartache to swap them out.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the 2800mah and it is big but it gives more substance to my Droid, and I can go two days without a recharge. I still charge every night but I am able to [email protected] and have the screen full bright constantly and not ever have to worry about coming close to draining my battery.

One of the best purchases I have made for my Droid

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

dallanugig

Reaction score

bomber889

Reaction score

dallanugig

Reaction score
Oopsie... Yes. I re read and now i see he said motorola droid, not htc. Oh well. Maybe it will help someone.

That's for the eris...?

NEW MUGEN 1800mAh EXTENDED BATTERY FOR HTC DROID ERIS - eBay (item 300438445725 end time Jul-17-10 06:10:05 PDT)

Seidio is coming out with an extended slim battery for the Moto Droid soon, may want to wait it out.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/16447-seidio-slim-extended-battery.html

CORRECTION

Seidio was suppose to come out with an extended slim battery for the Moto Droid

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

After reading all of the reviews, I've decided to take a shot at it and order the thing from Amazon.Com. I really *need* the extended battery time, and I don't use either the car mount or the thing for your desk, so the extra hump in the back won't cause me problems.

I'll let you guys know how it works out.

-Mike

You won't regret it, just keep in mind you will no longer be able to rely on the internal battery percentages anymore because they cannot read the extended battery. Here are 82 pages of great user information concerning the Seidio 2600/2800 extended batteries http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/9569-seidio-2600mah-extended-battery.html

that thread should be a great help, as it was for me, good Luck

PARick

Reaction score
There there any cases that will fit the Moto Driod extended battery and all?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
There there any cases that will fit the Moto Driod extended battery and all?

Seidio makes one, along with a belt clip...although you purchase them seprately

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

After reading all of the reviews, I've decided to take a shot at it and order the thing from Amazon.Com. I really *need* the extended battery time, and I don't use either the car mount or the thing for your desk, so the extra hump in the back won't cause me problems.

I'll let you guys know how it works out.

-Mike

You won't regret it, just keep in mind you will no longer be able to rely on the internal battery percentages anymore because they cannot read the extended battery. Here are 82 pages of great user information concerning the Seidio 2600/2800 extended batteries http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/9569-seidio-2600mah-extended-battery.html

that thread should be a great help, as it was for me, good Luck

Thanks for the tip! I'll let you know how I like it. :)

-Mike