Seidio Innocell 2600 extended battery for Droid

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell 2600 mAh Extended Battery for Motorola Droid: Cell Phones & Service

I was just wondering if anybody knew if this product was worth the money. I'm considering it because I've noticed that I'm using more apps that are using background updates and my battery life is shrinking. Yesterday, after an admittedly high-usage day, I was down to 20% by the end of my work day.

While that was a little more extreme than usual, it's not massively far off. I don't really see my intended usage dropping much. While I would be willing to consider a second battery, I would rather have a single, longer life battery.

This came up on my search, and I vaguely seem to remember it being mentioned on these boards before (though I admit to not frequenting the boards all that much). It only has a 3 star rating, which makes me a little iffy. At this point, I could tilt either way, buy or not buy.

So, I leave the tilting power to this board. Is it worth the money, or is there another brand I should be looking at?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the Seidio 2800 and it was a great purchase. Search the forum, there is an 80 something page thread on the Seidio Extended Batteries that you will find very helpful