Droid Eris won't charge?

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
That's a good question, personally I'd keep it but that's just me.

OP
S

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
That's a good question, personally I'd keep it but that's just me.

I would keep it in a heart beat, but I just didn't want to get charged for a new droid for sending the wrong phone back. Went down to Verizon store and got it all straightened out, they mixed up the phone numbers, told me just to pack the droid back up and send it back, and they gave me a new Eris on the spot.

hmmm now I wonder....can I buy a broken Droid off craigslist and send it back and keep the new one....lol :p

v0laticus

Reaction score
Sorry to dig up this thread, but I am having the same issue. I purchased my Eris on Ebay so getting a replacement phone is not an option. However, I don't have a problem popping the phone open to tamper with/solder things. Is there any way I can fix this issue, or should I just file a dispute on Ebay and send it back to the guy? I really don't wanna go back to my Storm :(!

shov76

Reaction score
I have this problem sometimes and what I do is blow into the charging port and then it works. I know it sounds screwy but it works. Kinda like the old nintendo games that you had to blow into before you put it into the console.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have this problem sometimes and what I do is blow into the charging port and then it works. I know it sounds screwy but it works. Kinda like the old nintendo games that you had to blow into before you put it into the console.

Just a thought. :)

40400big.jpg

v0laticus

Reaction score

Just a thought. :)

40400big.jpg
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Unfortunately they didn't work. Really hope I don't have to go back to my :blackberry:.

SecondDayLeo

Reaction score
My phone just started doing this, but I don't have insurance, will Verizon still help me?

What I have been doing is turning my phone off....it charges that way.
Will buying an extended battery help at all?

I use to love my :droideris:. I have 8 months to go to get another phone, and I can't wait!