Droid case which does not block keyboard top row?

jbwiden

Reaction score
I recently got the Moto Droid and bought the Bodyglove case at the Verizon store. My issue is that it partially blocks the top row of keys (I guess I have fat fingers). So are their any cases which do not interfere with the top row of keys for people with "fat" fingers?

Thanks,
Jbwiden

warrior21

Reaction score
Probably every case blocks it slightly if your fingers are that big. I have the seidio innocase and it doesnt really affect the keyboard at all. It comes to the line on the top row

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
had the body glove. switched to seidio. soooo much nicer

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey man I went through a big case hunt at one point in time. I seemed to find a problem with every single one I found...but I found 2 products that when combined work really good together for both protection and they look snazzy lol....

Check out Sena UltraSlim for Droid
And then Zagg skin for Droid

They both offer protection from drops and what not. But those are what I use and figured I'd share!

OP
J

jbwiden

Reaction score
Probably every case blocks it slightly if your fingers are that big. I have the seidio innocase and it doesnt really affect the keyboard at all. It comes to the line on the top row

Yeah they all have to block it slightly I guess. I was looking for one that blocks it less than the body glove without having to order one and see for myself.

had the body glove. switched to seidio. soooo much nicer

Was the top row easier to type using the Seidio?