Droid Bionic for sale, bunch of accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
This phone comes with all sorts of stuff, extra battereis, covers, cases, all that good stuff. Barely used. Stress test wasn't so successful, case didn't protect the phone like I had hoped.
Droid.jpg

Accessories, I've got a car charger, two extended batteries, two regular batteries, one regular cover, two extended cases.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
What an idiotic thing to do. Unbelievable.
Agreed. A damn shame, really. And to think, i'd have PAID him for it. He really COULD have sold it. And i'd be willing to be he didn't even try one of the ICS leaks on it, and give it a chance.

nateohio

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
Agreed. A damn shame, really. And to think, i'd have PAID him for it. He really COULD have sold it. And i'd be willing to be he didn't even try one of the ICS leaks on it, and give it a chance.

If have given $100 just for the phone

C10H15N

Reaction score
Meh. Attention seeking behavior. Bet I got more satisfaction flashing to .246

Thanks again Sam.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Yikes. I was wondering how this thread wasn't locked since selling is a no-no. Hope it was worth it, tool...

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Meh. Attention seeking behavior. Bet I got more satisfaction flashing to .246

Thanks again Sam.
That's exactly it. Thing is, I didn't know our forum was overrun with 12 year olds having tantrums.

smokeyrd

Reaction score
While i understand the frustration he could have gotten a free razr maxx if he spent his time on the phone with moto and not bashjng the device to pieces

Tap tap tappin on my Razr MAXX

dlo-htown

Reaction score
Haha! That's so Office Space-esque!! Thanks for the laugh!! Made my morning!! Damm it feels good to be a gangsta! :p

For those of y'all bashing him for getting the most satisfaction out of his Bionic in his own way, not everyone is content to wait on the Bionic like - say the Apple crowd waits for their iPhone 5s... Heck, we can change Samsung's commercial to poke fun of the Bionic!! "We'll get ICS for sure right? Maybe not this time, but next time for sure right?" The Bionic is going to be so cute running last year's OS. :p

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha! That's so Office Space-esque!! Thanks for the laugh!! Made my morning!! Damm it feels good to be a gangsta! :p

For those of y'all bashing him for getting the most satisfaction out of his Bionic in his own way, not everyone is content to wait on the Bionic like - say the Apple crowd waits for their iPhone 5s... Heck, we can change Samsung's commercial to poke fun of the Bionic!! "We'll get ICS for sure right? Maybe not this time, but next time for sure right?" The Bionic is going to be so cute running last year's OS. :p
I'm sorry, what the OP did was not something a rational human being would do. Office Space was supposed to be over-the-top and ridiculous. People are NOT supposed to act like this in real life. I suspect the OP has serious anger issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.