Droid 4 Available on Verizon Today for $200; Wirefly Only $150 & Amazon Just $100

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
amazon-droid4-100-bucks.png

You can get the Motorola Droid 4 that we reviewed yesterday at your local Verizon store for $199.99 on contract today. Of course, it behooves us to share at least some of the other places and prices that you can find the device. Wirefly has the phone for only $149.99 on a new or renewed contract. It looks like Amazon "one-upped" Wirefly though, at least in the "new contract" department: Amazon has it for $99.99 on a new contract and $149.99 for a renewal.

Choices... choices...

Source: Verizon and Wirefly and Amazon

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I think if you have a discount, the Verizon one will be less. They sent me an e-mail a few weeks ago saying I have a "loyalty" discount of $30 and used the Razr Maxx $299 pricing to bump it down to $269.

Still not the best deal, but an option if you need to go to Verizon or want to.

B-Unit

Reaction score
Thats what Im looking at, I show $150 as upgrade price plus I have a $30 NE2 discount, so IF I jump today I should be able to score the phone for $120. I really want to hold off to see if we hear anything about unlocked bootloaders, but my D1 is just SO SLOOOOW I can barely stand it.:wacko:

kwyrt

Reaction score
Just ordered mine. $160 on upgrade from Verizon. Can't wait for this thing to get rooted. I wonder if the Razr root method will work?

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
This has made my decision making quite difficult.

Amazon: Renewal = 150 w/ 2 day wait
Verizon: Renewal = 200 - 50 new every two discount = 150 w/ zero day wait

Coming from a rather stable Droid 2. Rooted with 3G and a single core processor.
Going to a rather untested Droid 4. No root with 4G and a dual-core processor.

HNNNNG!