droid 3

gmtekk

Reaction score
just got back from my local verizon store...i got the buy one get one special!..had a 50 spot off my main line, so i walked out with two droid 3s, for 150.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome....lucky you. I missed that promotion by a week. Meaning I got my D3 a week before the promotion started.

SonerAlan

Reaction score
just got back from my local verizon store...i got the buy one get one special!..had a 50 spot off my main line, so i walked out with two droid 3s, for 150.

How did you get 50 off?? I got the bogo special yesterday xd but they ran out :( they are shipping it to my house monday

imnotmikal

Reaction score
Just a question. During the BOGO events, do you have to activate both phones, or do you activate one, then you get to keep the other as a backup device?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You have to activate them within 7 days.

LGX v2.4

OP
G

gmtekk

Reaction score
welli activated both at the same time. one for me and one for the old lady. as far as the fifty spot off, it was off my main line discount. so far the phones are awesome. been messing with it about two hours and already had one lock up and resetdancedroid. but cant go wronge for the money.

SonerAlan

Reaction score
welli activated both at the same time. one for me and one for the old lady. as far as the fifty spot off, it was off my main line discount. so far the phones are awesome. been messing with it about two hours and already had one lock up and resetdancedroid. but cant go wronge for the money.

Oh so it was from the main line upgrade discount?? my main line has that 50$ discount too but when I went there the guy told me that I cant have the bogo and the 50$ off.he said its not stackable?

OP
G

gmtekk

Reaction score
yep thats what this chick tried to tell me...so my old lady told this manager chick hell no that aint rite!!!..so she fixed it on the computer:icon_ banana:..

OP
G

gmtekk

Reaction score
guess its luck of the draw..they dont like woman getting loud in the stores..me i woulda just clocked them in the mouth...so how are you liking your droid?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its sad how they will try and rip you off in the stores. I always buy online. That way, I don't have some idiot salesperson trying to tack on fees like a $20 upgrade charge, like they tried to do

LGX v2.4

SonerAlan

Reaction score
guess its luck of the draw..they dont like woman getting loud in the stores..me i woulda just clocked them in the mouth...so how are you liking your droid?

they ran out of droid 3s at the verizon where I live :( so they are being shipped hopefully monday :)