Droid 3 Audio Skipping

rickyho

Reaction score
I read a bit in a similar thread, but I have no idea what they are talking about... kernels and such? If that's still the solution, could someone explain how I go about doing it?
I have the music on my class 4 16gb micro sd, so I tried using an SD speed increase app, but I don't know anything about root privileges?

So can anyone help me out in fixing this? My first Droid 3 I had to send back because the headphone jack didn't work, this problem isn't that bad, but it's darn annoying when I'm listening to music or my simplynoise app.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I read a bit in a similar thread, but I have no idea what they are talking about... kernels and such? If that's still the solution, could someone explain how I go about doing it?
I have the music on my class 4 16gb micro sd, so I tried using an SD speed increase app, but I don't know anything about root privileges?

So can anyone help me out in fixing this? My first Droid 3 I had to send back because the headphone jack didn't work, this problem isn't that bad, but it's darn annoying when I'm listening to music or my simplynoise app.

The first thing I would do is to try another music player. The ones that I use are PowerAmp and MixZing. I have a Droid Bionic and do not have this issue. Rooting and hacking is not going to be the solution to your problem (IMHO).

Good luck.

OP
R

rickyho

Reaction score
The first thing I would do is to try another music player. The ones that I use are PowerAmp and MixZing. I have a Droid Bionic and do not have this issue. Rooting and hacking is not going to be the solution to your problem (IMHO).

Good luck.

I tried other music players, but it still has skipping issues when I play my music.