Droid 2 Otterbox

arrjaytea

Reaction score
Also, for what it's worth, USPS package tracking is absolutely ****ing useless.

miamipapabear

Reaction score
I have my droid 2 case

I was able to get them last week to overnight my case for free...just asked and they did it. Got it yesterday...just as nice as I hoped but then I have always used the otterbox case for all phones in my house.

Reaction score
Mine was shipped too. Don't know when though. I wish they would give those details. I also got a copy of my receipt in my email. I can't wait to get it! Is there somewhere on the site that tells you how long it will take to ship?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Top right hand corner of your receipt should have shipping and tracking information.

Wow....I didn't see it. Anyways, mine arrives tomorrow. Ill post pics and whether or not id recommend buying it.

zero7404

Reaction score
Mine was shipped too. Don't know when though. I wish they would give those details. I also got a copy of my receipt in my email. I can't wait to get it! Is there somewhere on the site that tells you how long it will take to ship?

Top right hand corner of your receipt should have shipping and tracking information.

Wow....I didn't see it. Anyways, mine arrives tomorrow. Ill post pics and whether or not id recommend buying it.

pls do. also interested in button functionality is with the case on. i remember from my d1 with otterbox case there was slight play/gap between the rubber button covers and the buttons themselves.

what i like about this otterbox is there is some curvature around the thin bezel where the softkeys are, to give some more finger real estate when using the softkeys. but that's what it looks like from the pictures. let us know what you think when u get it

Reaction score
I will. Don't expect it asap though. I have classes tomorrow. Expect them around 4pm?

If not 4 then 10pm central

arrjaytea

Reaction score
Well I'm hoping mine will arrive tomorrow sometime during the day as well, but as stated earlier, USPS package tracking is basically the worst (non)service in the history of mankind, so who knows?

I can't imagine priority from CO to WI is more than 2 days.

Anedae

Reaction score
Just got mine a few minutes ago. Review will be posted later with pictures in a new thread

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
Ghost Of Sparta
Reaction score
I got my Otterbox today! I like it a lot so far. The only gripe I have with it is on the left side of the phone (where the phone slides out) the front part of the case doesn't seem to snap on that side like on the right side. But other than that, pretty nifty case :)

Dustin.

Reaction score
I got my Otterbox today! I like it a lot so far. The only gripe I have with it is on the left side of the phone (where the phone slides out) the front part of the case doesn't seem to snap on that side like on the right side. But other than that, pretty nifty case :)

If you could post some pictures for us that'd be highly appreciated!! Because I'm debating whether or not to buy one for my D2 before I give it to my step dad!

Sent from my DROID X.

OP
Ghost Of Sparta
Reaction score
I couldn't get very good pictures with my wife's camera. I swear my D2 takes better pictures haha. For those that don't know it comes in 3 pieces, the front plate, the back plate and a rubber piece that goes in between the back of your phone and the back plate of the case. The rubber piece is meant to be a cover for the buttons on the outside of your phone (volume, camera, etc). I couldn't get a very good picture of that. I didn't want to take the case off my phone to get a pic of all the pieces because I was afraid of breaking it. I'm paranoid like that lol.

Anyway, here you go. Hope this helps. Please excuse my fingerprints btw lol

Attachments

• otterbox1.jpg
    otterbox1.jpg
    734.9 KB · Views: 950
  • otterbox2.jpg
    otterbox2.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 886
OP
Ghost Of Sparta
Reaction score
No way. Trident Kraken case stump this old box......

To each his own man. So far, I like this case. Only time will tell if this case lives up to what it is meant to be. Like I said, I just got it today.

Dustin.

Reaction score
Well my step dad is an otterbox fan, and is loyal to them because they've been good to him.

But thank you for the pictures! Will be ordering him one tomorrow! :D

Sent from my DROID X.

OP
Ghost Of Sparta
Reaction score
Well my step dad is an otterbox fan, and is loyal to them because they've been good to him.

But thank you for the pictures! Will be ordering him one tomorrow! :D

Sent from my DROID X.

Anytime, glad I could be of service :). Oh and I forgot to mention in my post above that it also comes with screen covers that cover the whole front part of the phone for some added protection :). And a sticker to sport wherever you want! lol