Droid 2, only 11000 in sales :(

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
As for Hook liking his D2 -- some people LIKE stock! Don't mock him for his preference, just like he won't mock you for yours.
If I remember correctly Hook's Original D was Rooted on accident by installing a Froyo release that had Root Access included...some people can just *Rock Stock* :)

abadbronc

Reaction score
I think as contracts expire you will see sales of the D2 go through the roof.

I tried to buy a Droid 2 on launch but my decision was greatly affected by my 2 year contract with Verizon and my refusal to pay an extra $230.

$430 for the cool new phone. Not with 3 kids to feed. Sorry Verizon.

Sad thing is that my wife would have inherited my Droid along with the $30/month data plan instead of her $10 dollar plan. My daughter would have got my wife's Samsung Rogue and data plan. My son would have got my daughter's Pantech Jest which would have been a new line added to the contract.

All in all I think Verizon would have made out like a bandit.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can watch my wife's eyes glaze over when I compare Linpack or Quadrant scores after I add or modify an app.
My wife literally fell asleep on me on night while I was trying to show off some theme work I had done in Photoshop, I shook her and asked what happened and she said in her half asleep voice *Photoshop*

There is a bit more understanding after the purchase of her Incredible but I still cut things short, I don't want her to fall asleep while standing in the living room.