Motorola Droid 2 - $49.99 With NEW Contract on Amazon Wireless

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid2_Amazon.JPG

I4U is reporting that Amazon Wireless is selling the Droid 2 for $49.99 with NEW contracts. I was able to recreate it and take a screenshot (above) to show that it is indeed valid. But, again, only for new contracts, not upgrades.

Here is the Amazon link, as the one in the article is broken at the moment: AmazonWireless: Motorola DROID II Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)

--
Don't forget to follow the Droid news team on Twitter, Facebook, and via RSS

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Question, I'm on Verizon with my DX, but my wife is on AT&T. If she comes over, is that considered a new contract or not. I ask because on the Samsung Fascinate post a day or two ago, it mentioned two prices. One for new contracts and one for new lines on an account.

Taino Warrior

Reaction score
If you add your wife to your account all you doing is adding a line i tried that it didn't work. i got an additional phone line through Wirefly the Samsung fascinate for 29.99.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It seems if you wait a month (or in some cases five days) everything drops dramatically in price

jdsabin1

Reaction score
This is pure CRAP. So Verizon customers who have faithfully paid $400 per month for years now gets the shaft when they want to upgrade to the latest and greatest.

Scumbags.

dwoid

Reaction score
Notice Amazon also has the Droid1 for $.01 for a new line account, or for $99.95 with an existing account.

everstar80

Reaction score
When did amazon start having contracts with phones that are exclusively with Verizon? So if you have no contract with amazon you can do this? If so, does it list calling plans or is it through Verizon. This is so much crap that it has doubled the methane levels in the freaking atmosphere.

everstar80

Reaction score
When did amazon start having contracts with phones that are exclusively with Verizon? So if you have no contract with amazon you can do this? If so, does it list calling plans or is it through Verizon. I tried the link by the the OP but it directed ne straight to amazon and i couldnt find the info. This is so much crap that it has doubled the methane levels in the freaking atmosphere.

bobby_v

Reaction score
Not a bad deal at all . . . considering what I paid for mine last month.