[Deal Alert] Best Buy & Amazon Have the VZW HTC One for $50 New or Renewed Contract

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wish I had known that yesterday when I got my HTC One. However, it looks like I would have to buy it at the Verizon store instead of BB to get the Max plan. I also wonder what is meant by last resort. It probably doesn't matter, as I doubt I'll reach 2GB in a month, but it would be nice to have the option to have the extra just in case.

Last resort doesn't really mean anything, as it is automatically an option in Verizon's system when the data portion comes up and the customer has unlimited data.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's old news, but the Max without the Edge mentioned in posts 5 and 11 would be something entirely different. And tempting.

Yes, it is available without the Edge program. I have the Verizon email in front of me here at work. Costco does not offer Edge, and I have seen the option, so it IS available.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yes, it is available without the Edge program. I have the Verizon email in front of me here at work. Costco does not offer Edge, and I have seen the option, so it IS available.
Thanks for confirming! That's great news. :)

-Matt